Employer Engagement Officer job vacancy
This post works on two projects:
Ambition for Ageing, Working Potential: A test and learn project that seeks to support carers aged 50 and over into employment in Bolton, Salford & Wigan.
Returners Fund: This project is aimed at making job opportunities accessible to people returning to work after caring responsibilities with a main focus on people over 50 years old and those facing economic disadvantage.
In collaboration with Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce (GMCC), work with employers in the private, public and voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE) to:
- Encourage the development of employment opportunities with accessible recruitment processes and working conditions
- Make the business case for employing people returning to work of any age and carers aged 50 and over.
- Support employers to retain and develop people returning to work of any age and carers aged 50 and over.
- Organising workshops/events for employers, and people returning to work of any age and carers aged 50 and over.
- Working with employment support organisations to reach eligible people for the programme.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: NJC equivalent points 22 - 25 (Starting £26,317) plus 7% pension contribution
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th June at 9am
Interview date: Friday 5th July 2019