Equalities Coordinator Host Organisation required for GM Health and Social Care VCSE Engagement Project
GMCVO have been working with VCSE Equalities organisations and colleagues from the GM Health and Social Care Partnership to co-produce a new approach around Equalities. As part of this process a shadow ‘Equalities Board’ has been developed with an action plan and associated budget for 2018-2021.
We are now looking for an ‘Equalities Coordinator Host Organisation’ to provide support to this area of delivery and host a dedicated part-time member of staff (this can be covered by existing capacity within the organisation or recruited with support from the project team at GMCVO)
Funding available and key deliverables
Up to £49,000 per annum until March 2021 to cover:
- Hosting and management of part-time ‘Equalities Coordinator’ role (£18,000 per annum for salary and overheads)
- Delivery of secretariat function for the Equalities Board
- Delivery of action plan with associated budget
- Managing volunteer expense funds
- Coordinating any other project delivery decided upon by the Equalities Board.
If you are interested in becoming the Equalities Coordinator Host Organisation please click here.
If you have any questions about the process or the brief you would like to have clarified, please contact Kat Rado-Barnes email@example.com in the first instance.
If you feel your organisation is suitable for the role please complete the application form and submit it to Nathalie Long via firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 8th May 2018.