Partnership development in Rochdale - expressions of interest invited
Ambition for Ageing in Rochdale has recently been affected by the closure of CVS Rochdale, the local community leadership organisation and a former partner in our local work. We recognise there has been a loss of formal voluntary sector support in Rochdale but there are still great strengths in voluntary and co-operative action within local communities. We wish to provide additional support to develop partnership working but also learn about how we ourselves can support local leadership in community organisations around the ageing agenda.
Objectives of the work
A development partner (afterwards referred to as “the Partner”) is needed to:
- Link voluntary sector providers together to agree a joint vision for age friendly communities in Rochdale
- Identify further development needs
- Inform Ambition for Ageing of key issues addressed by the project
The Partner should have the ability to:
- Generate confidence in local organisations
- Develop a shared vision
- Produce learning reports
- Expression of interest and quote for work to be received by 12 noon on Friday 22nd June 2018
- Work should start by Monday 9th July 2018 and be completed by Sunday 31st March 2019
We have allocated £15,000 for this work inclusive of VAT.
Expressions of interest
We require a written expression of interest of no more than four pages of A4 containing an outline proposal of how the provider would approach the work by 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd June 2018.
A breakdown of costs should also be provided and if other organisations, in addition to The Partner are to receive funding of more than £2000 this should be made clear
Potential providers must email their expressions of interest to Ambition for Ageing: email@example.com.
In order to select a provider we will be considering the following:
- We expect proposals to use the entirety of the budget and will be assessing bids on quality and value delivered rather than price.
- We would ask for providers to quote a day rate should we mutually agree that more time may be necessary as issues and opportunities emerge as the work develops.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please submit these to Ambition for Ageing via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any clarifications raised by the questions will be posted on this section of our website.
For further details about the work of the Ambition for Ageing programme, please click here