Tackling loneliness during and after the COVID-19 pandemic
This interactive digital event explores responses to the COVID-19 pandemic and what lessons there are for reducing loneliness and supporting people in their communities.
Kaleidoscope is delighted to launch the first Ageing Better programme digital event, supported by The National Lottery Community Fund.
This interactive and collaborative session will:
- explore how the Ageing Better programme’s partnerships are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- apply what they’ve learned about loneliness to support people in their communities
- examine plans to support individuals and communities recover in the longer term
- identify resources to support for some of the most marginalised groups in society
- share practical tips for organisations on how to tackle the effects of the pandemic on loneliness and social isolation, particularly for people aged over 50.